National Action Plan on drugs education and prevention
- Building up expertise of the inter-ministerial anti-drugs committee
- Providing technical support to the inter-ministerial anti-drugs committee in translating the national anti-drugs strategy into a national action plan
National school-based drug prevention programme
- Building up expertise of local stakeholders in the development and implementation of school-based drug prevention programme
- Providing technical support in the development a drugs prevention programme in cooperation with 8 pilot schools
- Providing technical support in the developing and implementing of a national drugs prevention programme based on good practices of the 8 pilot schools.
National curriculum on substance use and counselling skills for primary health care providers
- Training of trainers of primary health care trainers in substance use and counselling skills
- Providing technical support in the development of a national curriculum on substance use and counselling skills that will part of the Continuous Learning Programme for health care workers in Kosovo
Learning network for local-level drug demand reduction
- Organising workshops and meetings to exchange expertise and information among all stakeholders in the field of drug demand and supply reduction.