Alcohol and Drugs Information Lines
Alcohol and Drugs Information Lines (only accessible for calls within the Netherlands, English spoken)
- Drugs Information Line: 0900 - 1995 (€0.10 per minute)
- Alcohol Information Line: 0900 - 500 2021 (€0.10 per minute)
- The Alcohol and Drugs Information Lines gives you reliable, research-based information and advice about recreational drugs and drug use. You can phone day and night, 7 days a week. The Drugs Information Line provides neutral and unbiased information and advice.
The Drugs Information Line is for:
- Anyone who wants to know the facts about drugs
- Anyone who has questions about their own use of drugs, or about someone else’s
- Parents and other carers that have questions about parenting
- Health and social workers, doctors and nurses
- Teachers and guidance counsellors
- Anyone else who is interested in the subject of recreational drugs.
You can reach the Drugs Information Line 24 hours a day. You can order information materials, listen to recorded information about specific drugs or find out addresses of organisations that provide help.
If you want to talk to one of our staff about drugs, please phone on weekdays between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm. All conversations are confidential and anonymous. You will talk to experts who can give you information and advice. If you need additional help or information, they can refer you to other sources.
You can also e-mail us with your questions. We will do our utmost to answer them within 5 working days.
The Drugs Information Line is one of the many services offered by the Trimbos Institute. It receives funding from the Netherlands Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport (VWS).